The Camera Hacker web site has remained free since its inception in 1998. The web site is currently running on revenue generated from products purchased through affiliates and web page ads. We would like to keep the web site free through these proceeds.
1) Get the products you want, and support the Camera Hacker web site at the same time, by purchasing your camera equipment through the affiliates on our web site. Do your Christmas shopping at our new aStore!
2) Help us by clicking on the ads that interest you.
3) Make a direct financial donation. Use the quick and easy button below.
4) Information donation is as significant as financial donation. Support the camera hacking community by writing and updating this Wiki. Not sure what to write about? Take a look at the Request page.
5) There are a lot of newbies in the Camera Hacker forums, asking for help. Answer their questions in respectable manner and you'll be helping anyone else with the same question.
6) Purchase a copy of the Hacking Digital Cameras book to help support the camera hacking genre.
7) Help by spreading the words. Tell your friends about the Camera Hacker web site. Your reference is very important to the community.
Thanks for your support.
320 Users Online