Anyone can help me ?
I want to use 3rd party battery for my dmc-f3 camera.
The original battery from panasonic is 50 bucks .
By the time I buy two I could buy a new camera so I don't care warranty so I want to use 3rd party 10 dollar battery.
Help me I need a hacked firmware.
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:55:35 +0000
Why do you need a hack? Does the DMC-F3 detect whether it's a third-party battery or a Panasonic battery? If you bought an aftermarket battery and plug it in, it won't work?
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:07:17 +0000
Well yes :-) You people are very funny but thanks for no help on this very usefull forum :-)
Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:31:58 +0000
I have no clue to what you are talking about. I asked you several serious questions. It's unlikely that you will receive any help if you can not describe the problem you are facing in detail.
Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:35:59 +0000
Itīs easy. We need a hacked firmware or maybe some trick to break the protection on the use of 3rd party batteries panasonic has put into all new digital cameras.
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:41:38 +0000
I'm not seeing the full picture. It seems that there is a catch-22 problem in this area. The following are facts, based on what I read here:
1. Panasonic has embedded protection algorithm in new digital cameras that prevent you from using third-party batteries.
2. People, such as those who have posted, want to use third-party batteries.
The following are speculations from the above facts and from my experience with digital cameras:
3. There are third-party batteries available for these digital cameras.
4. People have tried these batteries and they don't work.
5. Digital camera batteries aren't interchangeable between most models and surely aren't interchangeable between brands.
So here are my catch-22 questions:
6. Why did third-party manufacturers produce batteries for protected digital cameras?
7. If they did produce these batteries, why didn't they work-around the protection problem?
8. If they didn't produce these batteries, how would the firmware hack help?
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:42:02 +0000
Its 2020 and I shoot with the Panasonic Lumix DMC F3 at 720p.
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 05:47:43 -0700
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.