Nikon GP-1 GPS Unit for $209.95 with free shipping.
For Nikon D3X, D3, D2XS, D2X, D2HS, D200, D300, D700, D90.
· Acquired data: Latitude, longitude, altitude, time information
· Time required for satellite acquisition: Approx. 45 sec. (cold start), approx. 5 sec. (hot start)
· Power source: Supplied from camera body
· Receiving indicators:
· Red blinking (GPS data not recorded)
· Green blinking (GPS data recorded utilizing three satellites)
· Green solid(Four or more satellites detected, GPS data are more accurate)
· Compatible models:D90 (via accessory terminal cable GP1-CA90), D3, D300, D700, D2Xs and D200 (via 10-pin remote terminal
· cable GP1-CA10). Some models may require an update to the latest version of firmware.
· Attachment: Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or a camera strap via strap adapter GP1-CL1
· Dimensions: Approx. 2 x 1.8 x 1 inches
Correlation between pictures and maps is supported by GPS function in conjunction with ViewNX version 1.2 software (no-charge download) and my Picturetown.
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:35:54 +0000
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.