Camera Hacker

: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

lense adaptor to to change a sigma lense from a minolta 9xi camera to be used on a nikon d70

Is there an adaptor that would allow me to use a sigma 17-500 lense made to be used on a minolta 9xi,to be used on a nikon d70?

Ted Dolan
Sun, 01 Apr 2007 09:47:19 -0700

Possibly, but autofocus won't be maintained. And I think you meant a 17-50mm lens. Search ebay for minolta and nikon adapter.

Sun, 01 Apr 2007 10:55:30 -0700

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 6 + 7?
Click button only once, please!


TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.