Camera Hacker

: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Name/type number of A/V socket/plug

My Sony DCR HC96 has an A/V in/out socket which I want to use to connect an off-camera mike made by others.

1. Does anyone know the name/type number of the A/V socket/plug so that I can easily find it in suppliers' web sites? It is essentially circular, 6.5 mm in diameter, with about a third of the circumference flat. There is a plastic bar across the middle holding 5 contacts on one of its sides.

2. What are its pinouts? (Mike Left, Mike Right, Ground.)


Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:18:23 -0800

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 1 + 3?
Click button only once, please!


TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.